This printable teddy bear mask is a great addition to a bunch of preschool activities. It’s easy to print, cut out and colour for little hands. You can pair it with a range of preschool themes and books. Add this activity to your next Teddy Bear Picnic or storytime reading of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Preschool Bear Themes Ideas
- Bears (Brown bears, black bears, polar bears, teddy bears)
- Teddy bear picnic
- Teddy bear parade
- Bear hunt
- Goldilocks and the three bears (nursery rhymes)
Simply click the download button below to get started right away (no email needed).
If you need some more instructions we have also a printable instruction sheet below. We have provided two ways for you to make this teddy bear mask, but feel free to use this teddy bear mask template any way you want. (These printables are for personal and non-commercial use only. Do not republish, upload, or alter the PDF files. See Printable Discourse Here)
Printing Tip: If you plan on using the popsicle stick for the mask, consider printing this template on thicker cardstock. Cardstock will help the mask have more structure and not be so floppy.
Printable Instructions For Teddy Bear Mask
- Paper or cardstock
- Crayons or markers
- Popsicle stick & glue or a hole punch and string
- Download the printable file Click Here for Teddy Bear Mask
- Print out the file on white regular-sized printer paper or cardstock. (8.5 x11 inch paper)
- Use crayons or markers to color the mask
- Cut out the mask, including the eye holes
- Glue popsicle stick to the bottom of mask or punch holes on each side of the mask and attach a string
- Wear mask
These printables are for personal and non-commercial use only. Do not republish, upload, or alter the PDF files.